After gaining experience in a renowned IP law firm, Romain spent six months working at a business law firm and six months at a large collective management organisation.
- 2011: Admitted to the Paris Bar
- 2006-2007: Degree in ‘Trademarks, Designs and Models’, Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies [‘CEIPI’], Strasbourg University
- 2005-2006: Master’s Degree [‘Master 2’] in Intellectual Property Law, Nantes University
- 2004-2005: Postgraduate diploma [‘Maîtrise’] in Company Law, Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris I) University
- Intellectual Property Law
- Domain Name Law
- Advertising Law
- Contract Law
French and English.